We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior/Sous Chef to join our exceptional kitchen team.
The ideal candidate must have previous Senior/Sous Chef experience, along with a passion for high quality seasonal produce and delivering inspired, unique, individual dishes and menu selections. You will have a professional approach, be personable, organised, efficient and with a keen eye for detail.
In return we will provide;
- A competitive salary depending upon experience (paid monthly)
- Share of tips
- Food and accommodation discounts at all our pubs
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring and personal development
- Opportunity for career progression
- Flexible working hours